Our contact details
Name: Simon Butler
Address: The Vicarage, Church Street, Upton Grey, Hampshire, RG25 2RB
Phone Number: 01256 861706
Date updated: 17th January 2023
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Name and Contact Details: Information that we require for the purposes of managing our relationship, including your names and your postal addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers.
- Enquirers & Website Visitors
- If you contact us by telephone, email, using a contact form or via our social media channels we will collect the personal data that you provide to us and use it to respond to your enquiry. This personal data typically includes your name, your organisation and your professional and/or personal contact details.
- When you visit our website, we will automatically collect data about you, including:
- Technical information including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computing device to the Internet, your browser type and version, time zone setting, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, which may include the pages viewed and page response times; and
- Your country of location by reference to a lookup of your IP address against public sources.
If you subscribe to our marketing communications or your details have been otherwise lawfully added to one of our contact lists, we will collect and process your name, job title and company name, location and contact details in order to provide you with promotional update communications about us or our services.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Completing the Contact us form with an enquiry. This enquiry could include sponsorship or further information requests.
- Managing and developing our relationship with our client, including providing account management, contacting our client for feedback
- Our legitimate interests to develop our relationship with our client, by such things as responding to enquiries about our services and/or other requests, and collecting feedback, to assess levels of client satisfaction and to improve our services. In addition, with your consent where necessary, we may process your personal data, to inform you about our present and future services and to give you relevant news and service updates.
We may share this information with our agent that handles sponsorship enquired Oliver Hall. Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting Simon@racingreverend.co.uk
(b) We have a vital interest.
(c) We need it to perform a public task.
(d) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We have retention policies in place to meet regulatory requirements and client obligations. We retain personal data for the duration as necessary to meet our obligations under our contractual obligations to you, to identify issues or to issue and resolve legal proceedings. We also retain personal data beyond the duration of the services that we provide as necessary to meet our legal and regulatory obligations to retain such information under applicable law. We may also retain aggregate information beyond this time for statistical analysis and research purposes and to help us improve our services.
Retention periods are kept under review. There may be some cases in which we are obliged to delete personal data that we process, such as data that has been processed in breach of applicable law or to comply with a legal obligation to delete it. In other cases, there may be no specific time limit applicable to the retention of particular personal data and, in determining how long particular personal data will be retained for, we will use criteria including whether (a) the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected and (b) the data can, if required, be collected again without undue delay or difficulty.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 01256 861706, The Vicarage, Church Street, Upton Grey, Hampshire, RG25 2RB if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at Racing Reverend, The Vicarage, Church
Street, Upton Grey, Hampshire, RG25 2RB.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk